US Citizenship

Living the American Dream, for some, goes far beyond work or a permanent residence in the US. They wanted to enjoy all the liberties and exercise the rights every American has. Yes, you can make it happen once you are eligible. We can help you attain US citizenship by virtue of Naturalization. Ask us how.

Schedule a Free Consultation Schedule a Consultation Help to check your case?

Applying for US Citizenship

If you are an immigrant who has been permanently residing in the US, a Green Card holder for the past 3 to 5 years, then you are eligible to apply for US citizenship. For most, this is their next step after acquiring their permanent residency status. 

Citizenship Through Naturalization

By virtue of Naturalization, an immigrant can be a US citizen if:

  • He/she is at least 18 years of age;
  • Show that he/she is a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States;
  • He/she has resided in the United States as a lawful permanent resident for at least five years;
  • Have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months;
  • A person of good moral character;
  • Able to speak, read, write and understand the English language;
  • He/she has an understanding of the fundamentals of the history, and of the principles and form of government, of the United States;
  • Demonstrate an attachment to the principles of the Constitution and be well-disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States; and,
  • Willing and able to take the Oath of Allegiance.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria, please contact us and we can help you with the process.

Citizenship Through Parents

Children of US citizens may obtain citizenship at birth, or after birth if at least one parent is a U.S. citizen, and the U.S. citizen parent had lived in the United States for a period of time. Please contact us for more details on this category.

How we can help

We will help you prepare for the application per your request. Submit your application with 2 days priority mail. We will provide you with the most updated material to study (bilingual material if you need), practice one on one with you before your interview and assist you along the way if you need any further assistance.

Contact Us Schedule a Consultation

Eligibility for US Citizenship

What documents do I need to apply for US citzenship?

Top 6 benefits of Citizenship

Mario Martinez
Kirstin W. Everton
Phong Win
How to become a US citizen?

Becoming a US citizen

There are US citizens by birth and there are citizens from naturalization. The first one is an automatic citizenship, unless denounced. On the other hand, naturalization happens when an immigrant submits to the application procedure of becoming a US citizen. To be a US citizen through naturalization, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the US and has been a Green Card holder for at least three to five years.

What is the process involved to become a US citizen?

The process of becoming a US citizen

After determining that you meet the eligibility requirements, such as being a Green Card holder, applying for US citizenship undergoes this process:

  • Prepare and submit your application for US citizenship (Form N-400);
  • Biometrics appointment (if applicable),
  • Undergo the interview,
  • Arrival of the final decision from USCIS,
  • Notice to take the Oath of Allegiance; and
  • Take the Oath of Allegiance to the United States.
What is the difference between a Green Card and US citizenship?

Foreign nationals are given a Green Card can work and live in the US indefinitely. However, they do not have the right of a US citizen:

  • Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.
  • Right to vote in elections for public officials.
  • Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S citizenship. 
  • Right to run for elected office.
What documents do I need to apply for US citzenship?
  • A copy of your Permanent Resident Card
  • A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable)
  • A copy of your marriage termination (if any)
  • Form N-426, Request for Certification of Military or Naval Service (if applying for naturalization based on military service)
  • DD Form 214, NGB Form 22, or discharge orders (if applying for naturalization based on military service and separated from service)
  • A copy of your official military orders (if applying for naturalization based on military service and currently serving)
  • Evidence of your citizen spouse’s employment abroad (if applying under 319(b))
  • Two passport-style photographs (if you reside outside the United States).

Help to check your case form

Schedule a Consultation